Report a Leak

Please report water or sewer emergencies to (830) 312-4600. Otherwise, report leaks by filling out the form below. If you've witnessed a water restriction violation, please submit a Report Water Restriction Violations form.

How bad is the leak?
One file only.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.

Contact Information