Providing Water to Texas
The Texas Water Company has successfully provided safe and reliable water and wastewater service to its customers in Texas since 2006. The Texas Water Company safeguards public health promotes environmental stewardship and delivers sustainable solutions in seven counties.
At Texas Water, we provide a broad range of solutions to the communities we serve. The experience and expertise our companies share and deploy every day can have a profound impact on the people, businesses, and the environment of Texas.
Some of the solutions Texas Water can provide include:
- Maintenance and management of water and wastewater treatment infrastructure
- Helping to ensure water quality and compliance with the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act
- Design and implementation of water reuse technology for a more sustainable future
- Water supply development to help ensure long-term, reliable, and high-quality supplies are available to support continued economic development and sustained population growth
At Texas Water, we are specialists in all things water and wastewater. This focus contributes directly to our role as innovation drivers and agents of change. The advantages offered by these companies may include:
- Access to dedicated professionals with diverse experiences in a wide range of fields
- Unparalleled commitment to innovation and the development of sustainable solutions
- Access to financial resources to help close funding gaps
- Application of best asset management practices to maximize existing resources